Our home is located not far from the seaside resort of Bournemouth in Dorset. Only half a mile from Boscombe Pier, it is in the perfect location for visiting family and friends to take our residents out - just a 5-minute walk from Bournemouth's seven miles of award-winning beaches.
There are many restaurants and cafes within driving distance of the home as well as Bournemouth Town Centre just 10-minute drive away. Boscombe Chine Gardens is just around the corner with formal flower beds, a variety of trees and the popular Squirrel Café where you can enjoy a lovely cuppa.
For residents who’d prefer not to leave the grounds, we have a beautiful garden that surrounds the home with covered outdoor seating as well as a courtyard garden accessible from the lounge. We encourage our residents to entertain guests just as they would in their own homes and lunch can be provided for a small fee.
Other facilities include:
- 70 attractively decorated bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- A bright, spacious and wheelchair-friendly lounge with comfy seating for visitors
- Large dining room
- A quaint courtyard garden with patio seating area
- Garden surrounding the home with covered outdoor seating
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Telephone and Internet Facilities
- Visiting GP to the home weekly
- 2 Lifts