Fairways Residential Care Home is a 70-bed care home located near the seaside resort of Bournemouth in Dorset. Only half a mile from Boscombe Pier, it is perfect for visiting family and friends as it is close to Bournemouth's seven miles of award-winning beaches.
Watch our video to discover more about Fairways!
Residents at Fairways receive the best quality care from our team of established care professionals with Team Leaders overseeing all aspects of their care and ensuring each resident has a detailed individualised care plan. Person Centred Care is an approach adopted by all our staff with our residents’ needs being at the heart of all that we do.
View our image gallery
Our management team are always on hand to answer any questions our residents or their relatives may have, ensuring our residents are comfortable and receiving the care they require and deserve. If you’d like to have a chat with our Manager Cassie, please get in touch here!
A broad range of engaging activities and fun trips are planned every day to ensure our residents live a happy, healthy and fulfilled life at Fairways. We have a dedicated activities co-ordinator who organises our activity programme and books regular entertainment.
Our home offers fabulous facilities including:
- 70 comfortable and attractively decorated bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms
- A bright, spacious and wheelchair-friendly lounge area with comfy seating & tables for activities
- Large dining room
- A quaint courtyard garden with patio seating area
- Garden surrounding the home with covered outdoor seating
- On-site hairdressing salon
- Telephone and Internet Facilities
- Visiting GP to the home weekly
- 2 Lifts